At the beginning of June we had our first ever Training Kings, Christian Business Dinner event in Manchester, I am thoroughly impressed to see such a turn out. We even had guests travel all the way from down south including London.
It was very encouraging to have the support of Training Kings leaders from the Midlands and Oxford who drove up for the evening. This is a great testament to the Training Kings community and the heart of the people behind it, including founder Samuel Leeds.
We had two presentation, one from myself, a Property Consultant at Grace & Co Property Services and Francesca who is the Managing Director of Training Kings.
Although the presentations where different, they seemed to have perfectly complimented each other. We talked on finding our purpose, the process we sometimes have to go through and why Christians should be in business all together.
Some of the KEY points which resonated with the group were:
- Money is not bad if used the right way
- Money is a tool that enables us to facilitate the move of God on this earth.
- If you have a burning desire to do something, just do it.
- When you step out and trust God, he will always come through.
- Networking and building relationships is one of the most important marketing strategies.
- People are more likely to work or do business with people they know, like and trust
- Consistency is key.
The group’s feedback on what they enjoyed the most out of the evening was, the networking, fellowship, the presentations and learning new things. We asked if this is something they would like to see on a regular basis and got a unanimous yes.
We believe this is the beginning of something beautiful and are looking forward to creating more relationships and growing with one another. To find out when the next Manchester Christian Business Dinner event is, check out the events page on the Training Kings website.