We had an inspiring evening at the Training Kings Bristol Dinner event recently. Fidel Beauhill gave an engaging and humorous presentation on his experiences of being a 'White Collar Boxer' and the business and life strategies lessons learnt. Check them out ...
1. Get up early and get it done! Develop good habits, and start your day early ... there are some things that if you don't do early, you won't do at all.
2. If it's important you will find a way, if not you will find an excuse! We all have same hours in the day, but how we spend it is our choice!
3. Train hard, fight easy! Work hard in planning and in the early days put lots of effort in.
4. Success is the sum of small efforts repeated daily! In other works practice, stay on top of things, invest in 'CPD' - Continuous Professional Development!
5. Listen to your corner! Get a coach, as they will give you a different perspective. Also collaborate with others to train and teach e.g. networking is like having a group of sparring partners who will help you to excel.
6. Impossible is Nothing! In other words change is possible, get around supportive people and know that things can turn around! Just believe
Everyone in the room heard something of value that was right for them, and thoroughly enjoyed attending!
We'd love to have you join us at the next Bristol dinner event, check out the events page for dates
Training Kings Leaders