At the Wolverhampton business breakfast this month we heard from two dynamic speakers. Here is an overview;
Alison Johnson shared an encouraging and timely message on ‘Being Prepared’ and used the Scripture about the ten wise and foolish virgins from Matthew 25 so we can make progress in life, business and ministry. Here are the key points;
• Be prepared by being organised, so plan ahead
• Opportunities can come at the most unexpected time but are you prepared for them
• Learn the necessary lessons from your mistakes
• Wisdom is important
• Procrastinations costs you time and money … it is very expensive
• Key have different functions, and you want to be prepared for when you hold a “master key” that can open a whole manner of doors
Bernard Keavy, Strategic Marketer from Baltimore Business Consultancy Ltd taught on how to increase productivity by focussing on different strategies. These included understanding your break-even point, increasing revenue and reducing costs using the Compound Effect!
We hope to see you at one of our upcoming events, we know it will change your life!
Training Kings leadership team