We had an excellent evening at Training Kings Walsall this month, with some pioneering business owners, all wanting and willing to support the others in the room! During the evening once everyone had an opportunity to share what they do and “bless their neighbour” in our 15-minute open networking session, we heard from our two speakers!
Firstly, Gracia Justice, Founder and CEO of the Growth Specialist ltd, shared 5 key strategies on how to grow your business. These included;
1. Have a good product or service, one that other people will want to buy
2. Focus on marketing and sales, to create visibility. It’s important to consider who knows about your business
3. Money management, and the importance of having a good understanding of your cash flow
4. Create a HR system, that can run your business and make it work for you!
5. Have a why! Why are you in business… ? This will help motivate you.
The sound advice was well received, and everyone was encouraged to develop a growth strategy.
We also heard from Andrew O’Connell, founder of Yoo2be Network, who shared a moving account of his personal story, and challenged everyone in the room to have a “winning” mind-set and attitude. I reflected following Andy’s talk about the importance of ‘choosing’ how to look at a seemingly disastrous life predicament, and ‘choosing’ to think positively and not negatively. It’s encouraging to know that God is always looking out for us, even when we go through our tough seasons, and that we will come out victorious!
It was an excellent evening of food, fellowship and business connections, thanks to all those who came out. We hope you can join us at an upcoming event.